I have. And so should you. Go there now.
Michele has an adorable kiddo and a blog that makes me laugh out loud when I haven't even been drinking. She's also gotten me hooked on blogs written by single moms and dads.
Kind of silly, I know, since mine is only a temporary single-parent gig, but I cannot stop reading. I'm like that kid who brags about about being "on the team" when I'm really just the towel girl.
Anyway, she hath bestowed upon me the Over the Top Award which, simply put, Made. My. Day., even though I'm normally not much of a meme person (is "meme-er" a word?). This one's easy, and the rules are as follows:
1) answer the following questions with only one word answers
2) thank the blogger who gave it to you
3) pass it on to 6 of your favorite bloggers
So. Without further adieu, here are some questions you've been dying to ask and the answers that will allow you to rest easy tonight:
1. Where is your cell phone? car
2.Your hair? fried
3. Your mother? Irish
4. Your father? Chinese
5. Your favorite food? sushi
6. Your dream last night? stressful
7. Your favorite drink? coffee
8. Your dream/goal? cagedancer?
9. What room are you in? office-ish
10. Your hobby? writing
11. Your fear? heights
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Oprah
13. Where were you last night? couchin'
14. Something you aren't? crook
15. Muffins? sure
16. Wish list item? Macbook
17. Where did you grow up? Massachusetts
18. Last thing you did? cooked
19. What are you wearing? RUDE!
20. Your TV? ancient
21. Your pets? fish
22. Your friends? bestest
23. Your life? good
24. Your mood?
25. Missing someone? many
26. Vehicle? Es-KAHP-ae
27. Something you're not wearing? Armani
28. Your favorite store? Target
29. Your favorite color? red
30. When was the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? me?
32. Your best friend? many
33. One place that I go over and over? Walmart
34. One person who emails me regularly? Mom
35. Favorite place to eat? Outback
Thanks, Michele. You like me! You really, really like me! The feeling is quite mutual.
I know the rules say six, but I'm going to do one HUGE pay-it-forward to MommyGeek because she wrote this awesomely over-the-top post yesterday. She is the Queen, and I fall prostrate at her feet.